A few of my colleagues and I were working together in a self-paced room because we had all used One Note before. I had always used the desktop version of One Note, and one co-worker had used both the desktop version and the app version and preferred the app version's layout and ease of use in the classroom. We didn't think that the notebooks were syncable between the different versions, but when I was playing with my new laptop at home, I figured out that they were! So, I decided to make a video showing them, and anyone else in my district, how to sync between the different versions.
Monday, June 19, 2017
Syncing OneNote Notebooks - Screencastified How-To Video
Our district recently refreshed the staff laptops with new ones. Staff could choose between "the clam shell laptop" which has a touch screen, but has no tablet capabilities, or "the 2-in-1 laptop" which is a full tablet and laptop in one. As part of picking the 2-in-1, staff went to training on how to use features of Windows 10, tablet mode, and the smart pen. Microsoft One Note was one of the things we were trained on.
A few of my colleagues and I were working together in a self-paced room because we had all used One Note before. I had always used the desktop version of One Note, and one co-worker had used both the desktop version and the app version and preferred the app version's layout and ease of use in the classroom. We didn't think that the notebooks were syncable between the different versions, but when I was playing with my new laptop at home, I figured out that they were! So, I decided to make a video showing them, and anyone else in my district, how to sync between the different versions.
A few of my colleagues and I were working together in a self-paced room because we had all used One Note before. I had always used the desktop version of One Note, and one co-worker had used both the desktop version and the app version and preferred the app version's layout and ease of use in the classroom. We didn't think that the notebooks were syncable between the different versions, but when I was playing with my new laptop at home, I figured out that they were! So, I decided to make a video showing them, and anyone else in my district, how to sync between the different versions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment